Instruction Manual for Rat Mast Cell Tryptase (MCT) ELISA Kit
This kit is for research use only.
Generic Name: Rat Mast Cell Tryptase (MCT) ELISA Kit
purpose of usage:
This kit is used to determine the content of mast cell tryptase (MCT) in rat serum, plasma, or related tissue fluids.
This kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of rat mast cell tryptase (MCT) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified rat mast cell tryptase (MCT) antibody to make solid phase antibodies. Rat mast cell tryptase (MCT) was added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells and then labeled with HRP The MCT antibody binds to form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex. After thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with the mast cell tryptase (MCT) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the content of rat mast cell tryptase (MCT) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
20 times concentrated washing liquid
30ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Standard product (90U / L)
0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8
1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Developer A liquid
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Developer B liquid
6ml Ã— 1 / bottle
Specimen processing and requirements
1. Serum and plasma samples can be directly measured;
2. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity.
3. Experiment as soon as possible after collection. If the experiment cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 Â° C, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
1. Dilution and loading of standard products: 10 standard wells are set in sequence on the enzyme-coated plate, add 100 Î¼l of standard products in the first and second wells, and then add in the first and second wells Standard diluent 50Î¼l, mix well; then add 100Î¼l each to the third and fourth wells, and then add standard diluent 50Î¼l to the third and fourth wells, after mixing, in the third well and the first Take 50Î¼l each of the four wells and discard it; then add 50Î¼l each to the fifth and sixth wells; add 50ul of the standard dilution solution to the fifth and sixth wells respectively and mix well; Take 50Î¼l from the sixth well and add it to the seventh and eighth wells respectively; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Go to the ninth and tenth wells; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the ninth and tenth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the ninth and tenth wells and discard. (After dilution, the volume of each well is 50Î¼l, and the concentration is 60U / L, 40U / L, 20U / L, 10U / L, 5U / L).
2. Add samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same) and the sample wells to be tested. Add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the test sample well of the enzyme-coated plate, and then add 10Î¼l of the sample to be tested (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: Seal the plate with a sealing plate and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: dilute 20 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 20 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing liquid, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 minutes.
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (at this time the blue will turn to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate, draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; then multiply by the dilution factor; Calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve with the OD value, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply it by the dilution factor to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before being taken out of the refrigerated environment. If the enzyme label coated plate is unopened, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the test substance in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple (n times) of the sample diluent before measuring, and finally multiply the total dilution when calculating Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
6. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
7. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. Please keep the substrate away from light.
2 U / L -80 U / L
96 servings / box
Storage conditions and validity period
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Xiamen Huijia Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a professional agent for many well-known brands in the international life science field. Committed to the sales and promotion of various ELISA kits, immunohistochemical kits, primary and secondary antibodies, cytokines, biological reagents, pipettes, and consumables.
19MM(3/4") dice is chunkier and a bit heavier than their 16mm siblings, it make excellent, easy-to-read game dice, particularly for tabletop games requiring 1 to 3 dice. We have both straight and round style for choice. This is also the size of dice that are used in casinos.
With all the sizes of dice available, don't know which size you need? Is a 12MM Dice big enough to easily game with? Just how large is a 25mm dice compared to other game components? Take a look below at our examples of all the common dice dimensions to find out!
19MM Dice Casino Size
19MM Dice Casino Size,Precision Casino Dice,Where to Buy Casino Dice,Custom Casino Dice
BESCON INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED , http://www.besconcn.com