This kit is for research use only.
This kit is used to determine the content of prostacyclin (PGI2) in human serum, plasma and related liquid samples. Experimental principle
This kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of human prostacyclin (PGI2) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified human prostacyclin (PGI2) antibody to prepare solid-phase antibodies. Prostacyclin (PGI2) was added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells in turn, followed by HRP-labeled prostacyclin (PGI2) ) The antibody binds to form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex. After thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with the prostacyclin (PGI2) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the concentration of human prostacyclin (PGI2) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve. Kit composition
30 times concentrated washing solution
20ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Standard product (240 ng / L)
0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8 strips
1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Developer A liquid
6ml Ã— 1 bottle
Developer B liquid
6ml Ã— 1 / bottle
1. Specimens are extracted as soon as possible after collection, and extraction is performed according to relevant literature, and experiments should be conducted as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided
2. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity. Steps
1. Dilution of standard products: This kit provides one original standard product. The user can perform dilution in a small test tube according to the following chart.
2. Sample addition: set up blank wells (without adding samples and enzyme-labeled reagents in the blank control wells, the rest of the operations are the same), standard wells, and sample wells to be tested. Accurately add 50Âµl of the standard on the enzyme-coated plate, and first add 40Âµl of sample diluent to the sample well to be tested.
Then add 10Âµl of the sample to be tested (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: seal the plate with a sealing film and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: Dilute 30 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 30 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing solution, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: Add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except for blank wells.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add developer A50Âµl first to each well, then add developer B50Âµl, gently shake to mix, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 minutes.
10. Termination: Add 50Âµl of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (at this time, the blue color turns to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with blank air conditioner zero and 450nm wavelength. Determination should be terminated
120 ng / L
Standard No. 5
150Âµl of original standard is added to 150Âµl of standard diluent
60 ng / L
Add 150Âµl of Standard No. 5 to 150Âµl of Standard Diluent
30 ng / L
150Âµl Standard No. 4 is added to 150Âµl Standard Diluent
15 ng / L
Standard No. 2
150Âµl Standard No. 3 is added to 150Âµl Standard Diluent
7.5 ng / L
150Âµl Standard No. 2 is added to 150Âµl Standard Diluent
Within 15 minutes after the solution. Summary of operating procedures:
Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate, draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the concentration of the standard Calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve with the OD value, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply it by the dilution factor to obtain the actual concentration of the sample. Precautions
1. The kit should be equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before being taken out of the refrigerated environment. If the enzyme label coated plate is unopened, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the test substance in the sample is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple (n times) of the sample diluent and then determine it. Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
7. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the microplate reader.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed. 10. If there is any difference with the English manual, the English manual shall prevail. Storage conditions and validity period
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Dishwasher Safe Bowl,Heart Shape Pet Bowl,Double Round Melamine Pet Bowl,Food Grade Cat Bowl