The company specializes in supplying Elisa kits, quality assurance, price concessions, and can provide free testing services, please call to consult!
This kit can only be used for scientific research, not for medical diagnosis.
Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA)
[Rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit kit name]
Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA)
[Use of rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit kit]
Quantitative detection of serum, plasma and related fluids.
[Raw acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit detection principle]
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) monoclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label After incubating the working solution for a sufficient period of time, wash to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B are added in sequence. The substrate (TMB) is converted into a blue product under the catalysis of horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turns yellow under the action of acid. The concentration of dehydrogenase (ALDH) is positively correlated. The OD value is measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of rat aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) in the sample is calculated.
[Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kit Kit Composition]
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8
Developer A liquid
0.3mL Ã— 6 tubes
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
[Reagents and equipment not required by the rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
[Operation steps of rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit]
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of sample to be tested, and then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with the washing solution, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing solution, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
8. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the plate washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, and then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution, mix for 30s with a plate mixer (or gently shake for 30s by hand), and avoid color development at 37 â„ƒ for 15min .
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow)
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
[Sample requirements of rat acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA kit]
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
ã€Precautions for Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kitã€‘
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 6.25-200ng / L. If it exceeds this range, it is calculated from the extension of the standard curve. It is not used for accurate quantitative results. ), Multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one for each addition; the common components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered, and they should not touch the microwells. ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Summary of Operation Procedure of Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kit]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
ã€Range of Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kitã€‘
[Specification of Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kit]
96 servings / box 48 servings / box
ã€Storage of Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kitã€‘
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
ã€Expiration Date of Rat Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) ELISA Kitã€‘
The manual crusher is the most common type of device for producing cool and refreshing ice for your alcoholic or soft drinks and meals, including seafood dishes.
A manual device will normally feature a set of stainless steel blades which are rotated to slice and crush the ice, usually by turning a rotary crank handle on the side of the crushing machine. A cheap crusher will be capable of producing plenty of ice, but it`s wiser to spend a bit more if you want a top quality device which is robust enough to serve you well for years.
We have some excellent quality hand-operated crushers from leading UK stores including John Lewis, Argos, Tesco, Amazon, Heal & Son, Play.com and Drinkstuff - all at the best prices around. Cheap or expensive, small or large - you won`t find a better range of manual crushers anywhere else.
Most manual ice crushers are made from a combination of chrome, glass and toughened plastic and are capable of producing fine or course crushed ice. Many come with a handy plastic scoop and ice tray.
Ice Cube Crusher,Portable Ice Crusher,Commercial Ice Crusher,Stainless Steel Ice Crusher
HOMEARTS INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD , http://www.homeartschina.com