Rat Calcitonin ELISA Kit
(Used in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant and biological fluid)
This experiment uses the double antibody sandwich ABC-ELISA method. Coated with anti-rat Calcitonin monoclonal antibody on the enzyme-labeled plate, Calcitonin in the standard and the sample is combined with the monoclonal antibody, and biotinylated anti-rat Calcitonin is added to form an immune complex connected to the plate, horseradish peroxid The enzyme-labeled Streptavidin is combined with biotin, the substrate working solution is added, and the final solution is sulfuric acid. The OD value is measured at 450nm. The calcitonin concentration is proportional to the OD value. concentration.
Kit composition (stored at 2-8 Â° C)
10 Ã— Sample Buffer
20 Ã— concentrated washing solution (Wash Buffer)
Standards (Standards): 100ng / bottle
Substrate working solution (TMB Solution)
The first antibody working solution (Biotinylated Antibody)
Stop Solution (Stop Solution)
Prepare reagents and collect blood samples
1. Collect specimens: serum, plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin anticoagulation), cell culture supernatant, tissue homogenate, etc. as soon as possible, stored at 2-8 â„ƒ for 48 hours; longer time must be frozen (-20 â„ƒ Or -70 â„ƒ), avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. Preparation of standard product solution: add 0.5ml of distilled water to mix well before use to make a 200ng / ml solution. Set 8 standard tubes, add 900ul of sample dilution in the first tube, and 500ul of sample dilution in the second to eighth tubes. Add 100 ul of 200ng / ml standard solution to the first tube and mix it. Then aspirate 500ul with the sampler and move to the second tube. Repeat the dilution in this manner repeatedly, draw 500ul from the seventh tube and discard it. The eighth tube is a blank control.
3. The 10 Ã— specimen dilution is diluted 1:10 with distilled water (example: 1ml concentrated dilution + 9ml distilled water).
4. Washing solution: 1:20 dilution with redistilled water (example: 1ml concentrated washing solution is added with 19ml of redistilled water)
1. Add sample: add 100ul of standard or sample to be tested to each well, mix the reaction plate thoroughly and place at 37 â„ƒ for 120 minutes.
2. Wash the plate: wash the reaction plate 4-6 times with the washing solution, and print it on the filter paper.
3. Add 100ul of the first antibody working solution to each well. The reaction plate was mixed thoroughly and then placed at 37 Â° C for 60 minutes.
4. Wash board: same as above.
5. Add 100ul of enzyme-labeled antibody working solution to each well. Place the reaction plate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
6. Wash board: same as above.
7. Add 100ul of substrate working solution to each well, and place in a dark place at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes.
8. Add 100ul of stop solution to each well and mix well.
9. Measure absorbance at 450nm with a microplate reader within 30 minutes.
Result calculation and judgment
1. All OD values â€‹â€‹should be calculated after subtracting the blank value.
2. With standard products 20, 10, 5, 2.5, 1.25, 0.625, 0.312, 0 ng / ml as the abscissa, and the OD value as the ordinate, draw a graph on the graph paper and draw a standard curve.
3. According to the OD value of the sample, find the corresponding Calcitonin content on the graph.
1. Sensitivity: The minimum detection concentration of Calcitonin is less than 0.15ng / ml.
2. Specificity: Recombinant or natural rat Calcitonin can be detected simultaneously. Does not cross-react with other cytokines in rats.
3. Repeatability: The coefficient of variation within the board and the board is less than 10.2%.
1. The above standard holes and samples to be tested are recommended to be re-holes, and the standard curve should be made at the same time for each measurement.
2. The washing process is critical. Insufficient washing will lead to an increase in accuracy error and OD value.
3. After opening the slats, the remaining slats should be sealed again to keep the slats dry.
4. This kit should be stored in a 4oC refrigerator.
5. This kit is for scientific research only, not for clinical diagnosis!
Whether you consider yourself to be a baking genius, a culinary artist or a complete catering novice, Nylon Kitchen Utensils will stand the test time and last for many years to come. Tough, durable and safe to use, nylon Kitchen Utensils are the real workhorses of the kitchen and they can stand the test of time.
- Wear and tear â€“ wear and tear happens to everything we own, including items we use outside of the kitchen, so this is just a very natural process to expect. But when it comes to choosing utensils, nylon kitchen utensils are recognised to have a much tougher shell.
- Stick resistance â€“ nylon kitchen utensils are best known for their stick-resistant or non-stick properties, making them ideal for both baking and cooking. They never damage the pots and pans that you use them and because of their stick resistance, they`re easy to clean.
- Cooking safety â€“ nylon kitchen utensils can resist bacteria much better than your average spoon or spatula, and is completely safe to use in food preparation and cooking.
Nylon Kitchen Utensils
Nylon Kitchen Utensils,Nylon Spoon,Nylon Utensils,Nylon Cooking Utensils
Yangjiang Superwins Trade Co., Ltd. , https://www.superwins-kitchenware.com