Rat high-density lipoprotein (HDL) enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA)
Kit Instruction Manual This kit is for research use only.
Generic name: Rat High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) ELISA Kit
purpose of usage:
This kit is used to determine the content of high density lipoprotein (HDL) in rat serum, plasma, or related tissue fluids.
This kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified rat high-density lipoprotein (HDL) antibody to prepare solid-phase antibodies. High-density lipoprotein (HDL) was added to the microwells coated with monoclonal antibody, and then HRP-labeled high-density lipid The protein (HDL) antibody binds to form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex. After thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with high density lipoprotein (HDL) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the content of rat high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
1 20 times concentrated washing solution 30ml Ã— 1 bottle 7 stop solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 Enzyme label reagent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 8 standard (270Î¼mol / L) 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
3 Enzyme label coated plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 9 standard dilutions 1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
4 Sample diluent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 10 instructions 1 copy
5 Developer A solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 11 2 sealing film
6 Developer B liquid 6ml Ã— 1 / bottle 12 sealed bag 1
Specimen processing and requirements:
1. Serum and plasma samples can be directly measured;
2. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity.
3. Experiment as soon as possible after collection. If the experiment cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 Â° C, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
1. Dilution and loading of standard products: set 10 standard wells on the enzyme-coated plate in sequence, add 100 Î¼l of standard products in the first and second wells, and then add in the first and second wells 50Î¼l of standard diluent, mix well; then add 100Î¼l each to the third and fourth wells, and then add 50Î¼l of standard diluent to the third and fourth wells respectively. Take 50Î¼l each of the four wells and discard it; then add 50Î¼l each to the fifth and sixth wells; add 50ul of the standard dilution solution to the fifth and sixth wells respectively and mix well; Take 50Î¼l from the sixth well and add it to the seventh and eighth wells respectively; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Go to the ninth and tenth wells; add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the ninth and tenth wells respectively. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the ninth and tenth wells and discard. (After dilution, the volume of each well is 50Î¼l, and the concentrations are 180Î¼mol / L, 120Î¼mol / L, 60Î¼mol / L, 30Î¼mol / L, 15Î¼mol / L).
2. Add samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same) and the sample wells to be tested. Add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the test sample well of the enzyme-coated plate, and then add 10Î¼l of the test sample (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: seal the plate with the sealing film and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: dilute 20 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 20 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing solution, let it stand for 30 seconds and discard, repeat 5 times and pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, and then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop color at 37 â„ƒ in the dark
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (at this time the blue will turn to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate, draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the concentration of the standard Calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve with the OD value, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply it by the dilution factor to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be taken out of the refrigerated environment and equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before use. If the enzyme-coated plate is unsealed after opening, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the test substance in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple of the sample diluent (n times) before measuring, and finally multiply by the total dilution Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
6. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
7. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. Please keep the substrate away from light.
7Î¼mol / L -150Î¼mol / L
96 servings / box storage conditions and expiration date
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Big Water Gun Kids Toys for children easy to store water, Have fun in water games.Water Toys for Kids,Bright colors are conducive to kid's vision, and improve the kid's visual ability.Great pump action system enable you to shoot water in a far distance.Suitable for outdoor activities.Simple water blasters that shoot very long ranges. Dip the tips in water, pull the handle to absorb water, then blast away!
Big Water Gun,Color Water Gun,Large Water Guns,Water Toys for Kids,Water Gun Kids Toys
HAIPENGDA Plastic Toys Co., Ltd. , http://www.hpdtoys.com