Ink stacks are directly related to ink agglomeration, which can cause gelation of ink and vitrification of printed ink films. Properly increasing the pH value or choosing cheap inorganic salts can restore the ink to its original printability, which can not only improve the fluidity and washability, but also reduce the resulting foam or gelation. In this regard, the author analyzes the following main reasons from the above phenomenon.
1. Excessive dispersion.
2. Due to improper storage, the ink absorbs water and causes flocculation.
3. The pigments or fillers in the ink system are neutralized without alkali-resistant binders, and undergo chemical reaction to accumulate.
4. Paper scraps or fabric scraps are mixed in the ink.
5. Misuse of solvent. For example, certain amphoteric solvents or active solvent molecules associate to form a size aggregate.
6. The yield value of the ink is too high, the filament head is too short, the pigment content is too high, especially the filler is not resistant to alkaline linking material causing it to expand. Such as using acidic solvent to reduce to solid state, and then use the solvent to dissolve again.
7. The solvent volatilization gradient in the ink body is unbalanced. In particular, the ratio of true solvent to co-solvent is unbalanced, and the release (exothermic) or volatilization of neutralizer and co-neutralizer is unbalanced.
8. When the addition of ammonia brings in the absorbed carbon dioxide, it blocks the charging of each particle, accelerates the oxidation, and promotes the merger of oxygen molecules in the water. At the same time, adding too much will also affect the gloss.
9. After the ink comes into contact with air, there is an oxide film mixed into the ink and the ink may have precipitated particles or the ink is short and unevenly dispersed.
10. The resin monomer component is small, especially acrylic resin, when the acrylic monomer increases to 30%, it will disappear.
11. Too strong ink absorption, clumping and uneven dispersion will cause poor ink transfer.
12. Although the addition of white carbon black can overcome the stratification of the ink and prevent the precipitation of ink, the excessive addition will cause the ink to not flow and the gloss of the printed ink film to decrease.
13. Although the relative density of the pigment or filler is the same, but the particle core size is not equal, it will also be in a flocculated state.
14. After the acid substance invades, the ink will flocculate or gel.
The Fence conductors includes a few kinds of style, such as Electric Fence Polywire, Electric Fence Rope, and Electric Fence Tape etc. We often export them to North America, South America and Europe etc.
â€¢ Twist as many monofilaments as as standard quality
â€¢ Monofilaments with high UV protection
â€¢ Strong PE yarns provide constantly high strength.
â€¢ Copper conductors mean that 40 times conductivity higher than traditional conductor.
â€¢ Grouping wires keep the fence voltage at a constant level.
If you have any question, please send email to us directly. Welcome to visit our website and factory.
Electric Fencing Conductors,Fence Rope,Electric Fence Rope,Electric Fence Tape
ROPENET GROUP CO.,LTD , https://www.cnparacord.com