The ELISA test is a highly sensitive, specific, and reproducible experimental diagnostic method. Because of its stable reagents, easy storage, easy operation, and objective judgment, it has been widely used in various fields of immunology. The ELISA test kit is an ELISA for detecting human anti-human hepatitis E (HEV) virus IgM antibody in human serum or plasma in vitro.
Mouse IL-1 (IL-1) ELISA kit operating procedure:
1. Discard the liquid, dry it, fill each well with the diluted washing solution, shake for 30 seconds, remove the washing solution, and pat dry with absorbent paper. Repeat this 5 times and shoot dry.
2. Add 50 Î¼l of the developer A to each well, then add 50 Î¼l of the developer B, gently shake and mix, and develop at 37 Â° C for 15 minutes in the dark.
3. The enzyme plate was taken out, and 50 Î¼l of the stop solution was added to each well to terminate the reaction (in this case, the blue color turned yellow).
4. Measurement: Zeroing was performed with a blank hole, and the absorbance value (OD value) of each well was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after the addition of the stop solution.
5. The linear regression equation of the standard curve is calculated according to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, and the corresponding sample concentration is calculated on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. It can also be calculated using various application software. It should be remembered that since the sample is diluted, its actual concentration should be multiplied by the total dilution factor.
Velvet Fabric For Mid East,Knitted Fabric,Heavy Velvet Fabric,Jacquard Velvet Fabric
SHAOXING RICH HOPE TEXTILE CO.,LTD. , https://www.richhopetextile.com